Waterlollies Waterlollies

I can't believe it!

Nathan McCree went to the same school as me!

Ahah, this has inspired me, thank you for this wonderful thing my good sir.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Truly amazing.

The universe you have created is so vast and wonderful! I feel like I am part of it all when I watch this! Brilliant!

There are so many opportunities for plot expansion, what you have going here should be showing in cinemas.

The Apocalytes - Trailer The Apocalytes - Trailer

Brilliant!

Very original animating style combined with a great plot make for a very merry 10 stars for you!

zOMGies zOMGies

Addictive.

Very addictive.

Zombie King Zombie King

Pretty good!

Not bad, the grammar is a little dodgy at points but nonetheless it is a little addictive and has a nice feel to it.

DwellingofDoom-Metaljonus DwellingofDoom-Metaljonus

Helloo Yngwie.

This track made me think Yngwie, so that in itsself deserves an 11.

Other than that, sick playing.

'10 Ryu versus M. Bison '10 Ryu versus M. Bison

Brilliant, this is very nicely done.

I'm not very familiar with any of the street fighter themes, so I am unsure which parts you have directly sampled. Have you just mixed different tracks together or is there any original stuff in here? (I'm not trying to sound aggressive here hehe I am genuinely curious)

Thanks!

EvilRaccoon responds:

None of it is sampled, everything's done by ear. Hehe, however there's three hints at different themes but they are incorporated into the score on and off. Most of it is original though.

If you are interested, You will hear the themes straight away in from thes youtube videos.

Bisons: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvOzRc GP9qw
Ryu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FROkkY uTu0o

Thanks for the review and score! =)

My Shattered Kingdom [Piano] My Shattered Kingdom [Piano]

Not much stuff like this on here.

I really liked the middle to end section, very beautiful.
The only reason this didn't get a 10 was because I felt you could have built it up a little more in the beginning.

Other than that. this was fabulous.
Peace :)

PianoFortress responds:

Yeah, I should but this song is an improvisation. And I was somehow happy with the outcoming sound so I left it untouched. Maybe I do a more polished version in the future. Which is 2010 of course :D.